Hillcountry, Other/Just Looking in Houston, TX

Do you need a license in Texas to take phone reservations for lodging (B&B, cabins, etc)?

Asked by Hillcountry, Houston, TX Thu Jul 30, 2009

We want to help area properties who offer lodging by taking their reservations for them, taking the deposit or rental cost and sending the monies to the owners. No property management, just taking reservations.

Help the community by answering this question:


GREAT QUESTION: contact State of Texas ask...

National Featured Realtor and Consultant, Mortgage Loan Officer, Credit Repair Lecturer
Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/Lynn911
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Jul 30, 2009
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer