Raad A Albas…, Renter in Delray Beach, FL

DEAR SIR.....I WANT TO RENT TOWN HOUSE IN DELRAY BEACH,3 BEDS ROOMS AND 2.5 BATHS,PLEASE SEND TO ME THE EXPECTED PRICE.............BEST REGARD

Asked by Raad A Albassam, Delray Beach, FL Mon Apr 9, 2012

Answers

5
Dear Raad,

There are 23 available from 7k to 1.5k a month:

Please see availablity here: http://bit.ly/ItI99G

If I can be any further assistance, please contact me Jen@AgentBoca.com or by phone at 786.390.9299.

Sincerely yours.
Jen Sommers
Nestler Poletto Sotheby's International Realty
Dear Raad,

That truly depends in what type of location you prefer in Delray. Of course your highest rents will be along the Avenue close to the beach. As of this morning we have 14 active listings ranging from $1,400 for a unit in Chateau Woods which is located just east of Military Trail and south of Lake Ida Road up to $3,700 for a unit beachside at 2000 S Ocean. A very important consideration besides location is whether or not you have any pets.

I am proud to provide immediate updates to my clients once I fully understand their needs and this is because the good deals go very quickly; in days if not hours. If you would like to further discuss your particular situation please feel free to contact me at your convenience. am very happy to send you the newest listings that match your requirements. If you would like to discuss your unique needs we can put you on a path to locating the perfect home for you and your family.

The very best of luck to you and I hope this information is helpful but if you need anything additional please do not hesitate to contact me.

Always at Your Service,

Tom Priester e-PRO
"Results Driven Real Estate"

561 308-0175
tom@tompriester.com
Hi Raad!
You should expect to pay approximately $1600 a month minimum for a two story town house in Delray Beach.
Please contact me if you would like further information on current availability.

Thanks!

JOAN LORBERBAUM MOORE
Broker Associate, GRI
Lang Realty
9858 Clint Moore Road
Boca Raton, FL
JoanMooreRealtor@gmail.com
http://www.boca-delray-boynton.com
561-573-3238
depending on how far east (close to the beach and downtown Delray) you would like to be the price could range from 1700-3500 per month.

There are several Townhouses available with prices from $1500 up to $3700. Much will depend on the amenities and location you want.

Please contact me directly and I will be glad to help you find a rental.

Nadine Mauro
Highlight Realty
561-414-0864
NadineSellsHouses@gmail.com
http://www.floridahouseseller.com