Rental Basics in New York>Question Details

sharp.kirsten, Home Buyer in Clinton, MD

Currently I live in Waldorf, Maryland. I am a homeowner who will need to move to New York/New Jersey area by next year.

Asked by sharp.kirsten, Clinton, MD Sun Jul 13, 2014

Currently I live in Waldorf, MD and I am a homeowner. I will be moving to the New York/North New Jersey area by next year. I have been looking online at certain areas in North New Jersey and Brooklyn, NY. I wanted to see if I would need a realtor from those areas, and to somewhat help guide me through this process. I need to know every area that I would need to deal with to make this somewhat a smooth move. Please, someone professional and willing to be helpful please reply. Thank You.

Answers

3
If you need an agent in NYC I recommend Kevin Mcwilliams from Living NY, his cell is 914.497.6753. He will sit down with you, explain the process, and guide you through to closing.

Chris
I would be happy to help you and explain the process you will need to go through, but I would need more information from you.

Please contact me and we can begin a dialogue on what you are looking for and what you need to do so you are ready come next year.

Best Wishes,

Kevin DelGaudio
Kian Realty NYC
Cell 917-204-4701
Hello Kirsten,

if you need help finding a realtor areas (NJ/NY) can refer to NYC realtor if you need help and make it smooth transition as possible.