quawetrail j…, Renter in Philadelphia, PA

Bad credit but good steady income to afford to rent a home

Asked by quawetrail jean-louis, Philadelphia, PA Tue Mar 11, 2014

Hello, my husband and I are looking to rent a home in the Philadelphia area. We don't have great credit but we both have jobs and we do have a substantial amount of income to be able to afford something. Does anyone know of someone to help us find a place or agent? thanks

Answers

2
I may be able to help you and your husband find a home to rent. Your credit may not necessarily disqualify you from being approved if you strenghten your application with good monthly earned income, landlord and personal references, length of time on job, employment references, etc..

Provided you have no unpaid eviction judgements, we may be able to get your application approved.

Please feel free to call me to discuss your situation and needs. I'd be glad to help you if I can.

Larry Lichtman, Realtor
(267) 254-7994
LarrySellsRealEstate@gmail.com
Good morning,

While most landlords are looking for a 600+ credit score, it is also important for them to see the reasons behind any credit problems on your credit report. Also, they are most interested in any past evictions which may have been the reason for a low credit score.

I'd be happy to talk to you and gather some further information about your search for a rental property in Philadelphia.

Feel free to give me a call or send an e-mail and we'll get the process started.

Have a great day!

Christina Ferriello
REALTORĀ®

Century 21 Alliance

3012 Township Line Road

Drexel Hill, PA 19026

610) 449-6006 (Main Office)

(610) 449-0645 (Fax)

(914) 469-7672 (Cell)

christinaf@century21.com

Follow me on Facebook and Twitter!

https://www.facebook.com/cferriellorealtor

https://twitter.com/XtinaRealEstate