Rental Basics in Waldorf>Question Details

kalista0115, Home Buyer in Waldorf, MD

Are there any good property managers in the Waldorf, DC area?

Asked by kalista0115, Waldorf, MD Mon Aug 20, 2012

I am trying to make sure I'm making the right choice on choosing a property manager. My realtor has told me they work with Proactive Property Management and from the reviews I have read they don't seem to be a good company. Many lost payments for rent, not calling or emailing back for repairs etc.. Can anyone tell me if I should go with this company or should I look elsewhere? Thanks for your time!

Answers

2
Call Mike and Staci Mildenstein. They are a husband and wife management team in my brokerage. 301-870-1717. You should definitely interview several managers to determine who will do the best job for you.
I know of several property management companies in the Waldorf area that I have used and would recommend. Please email me at lindabennett01@yahoo.com or call me at 240-375-3607 and I will give you their names and contact numbers, so you can check on their reviews.
Just sent you an email, Thanks for your time!
Flag Mon Aug 20, 2012