Ladymidas21, Renter in San Francisco, CA

Any suggested resources to use for apartment searching in San Francisco? My max rent price is $1500.

Asked by Ladymidas21, San Francisco, CA Fri Apr 13, 2012

Answers

4
Hi there. Craigslist and this website presumably are excellent resources. I have listed my properties on Craigslist in the past and have had excellent results. I would check often as new postings push down old ones so you need to stay on top of it. Also, you may come across a great posting and really need to be ready to respond since everyone else is looking too. No question, the early bird gets the worm when it comes to finding a great SF apartment. Awhile ago when posting a flat in lower Nob Hill, I received 50 emails in no time and some were from out of staters who were hired in advance and were moving to the area. Tech is driving the demand as many people want to live in the city but are willing to commute to the peninsula to the usual employer suspects (apparently often via company provided van service). Good luck and welcome to the greatest city on the face of the earth!!!
THX!!!!
Flag Fri Apr 13, 2012
How many bedrooms are you looking for?
Move to Texas! ;)

Really though... We help people move from CA to TX every month. You can get a really nice rental home here for under $1,500!
Hi dear,
Rent in SF is getting more and more expansive. It would be hard to find something for $1500.
You can use wider search and look for something in Daly City on a border with SF.

Ellie Kravets
415.948.1601
elie@ClimbSF.com