Rent vs Buy in Jamestown>Question Details

Diana, Renter in Xenia, OH

what is the best way to ask agents if they have any horse farms that are for sale that the owner may want to lease it?

Asked by Diana, Xenia, OH Thu Dec 23, 2010

i need a horse farm in the jamestown xenia area willing to lease

Answers

2
Barbara Kachenko’s answer
It is similar as if you where to buy a property. There may be an agent that deals directly with horse properties specifically. I am not in your area, but my assistant has 3 horses and works at the horse farm so we deal with alot of properties. Just from networking alone we are able to assist buyers and potential buyers and sellers with their particular needs. Most horse properties may not be listed as they prefer to sell, but, it could be an option and if answered the correct answers by your agent it could be the perfect fit for you.

God Bless and Have a great Holiday Season
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Dec 24, 2010
Diana,
Any local agent can do a very fine tuned search for what you are looking for. If you were in my area I would start by discussing your total criteria and do a search for the best matches. Now finding a lease, or lease option may take some additional work. Not all properties that would consider a lease may advertise it. I may also do a search for properties for sale, that don't specify lease option, and if some match up well with your total criteria, present the option to the listing agent. If the seller is open to it, you may find a hidden treasure.
Find a good local agent willing to work with you on this. Best of luck.