Rent vs Buy in 92131>Question Details

Ashaki, Renter in 92131

what do you do when you can,y afford a downpayment how do youqualify for a loan?

Asked by Ashaki, 92131 Thu Oct 20, 2011

You can see if you qulify for a down payment assistance program like CHDAP. With this program your down payment is 1/2%. If you need a referral to a great Loan Officer go to my profile and send me a message.

Good Luck
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Oct 20, 2011
Talking with a loan consultant should be the first step in buying a home. They will figure out what type of loan you can qualify for, how much you can afford, and your monthly payments. Once you have done this, you will have a better understanding of what you might be comfortable with and not waste your time looking at houses that are out of your price range. The seller will also want to see, not only the pre-approval letter, but also proof of funds for the down payment.

Let me know if you need help with any of this!

Derek Rotzinger
858 344 5731
Visit with any loan officer to determine qualification, the type of loan, how much, how much down, etc.; be aware that a mortgage pre-approval letter is required in order to determine your price range and for any offers to be taken seriously.