Rent vs Buy in 68157>Question Details

Doris Matlock, Home Buyer in Omaha, NE

the house on 4660 Harrison is it for sale or rent?

Asked by Doris Matlock, Omaha, NE Sun Jun 3, 2012

Answers

2
Are you interested in this property you are talking about . It is currently vacant and scheduled to be foreclosed on this month. I just checked the property out the other day because I seen it come up on the foreclosure schedule. This is my specialty, as I follow the sales before they go to the MLS. If you are interested give me a call at 402-709-9768 and we'll talk about it . If it is a good price at the sale and I have a buyer I can pick it up for you. Otherwise sometimes you would have to wait months for the homes to hit the MLS after the sale.
Doing it this way is way riskier and you don't preview the home as a regular MLS listing . Also It is payment in cash by 4 pm the day of sale. But buying thru someone like myself you would do a regular closing after the sale took place. Thanks Paul
I can tell you that the home is not for sale currently but I cant answer whether it's for rent or not. Please let me know of anything else I can do to assist.