Rent vs Buy in 85258>Question Details

240eddie, Home Owner in Scottsdale, AZ

rental market in scottsdale

Asked by 240eddie, Scottsdale, AZ Sun Sep 29, 2013

Answers

10
Their probably is one, what is your question?
Rents are very strong, the area has been historically a steady growth equity area and properties if available rent quickly. You need a market analysis, and I can be sure and say it will look good, as it almost always does. Love the train park off Scottsdale road (east side) Great Family fun and well kept, just a lovely area, and typical fun and relaxed Scottsdale atmosphere.
McCormick Ranch is one of the most popular subdivisions in Scottsdale. There are only around 20 single family homes currently for rent in all of McCormick Ranch. Over the last 6 months 50 single family homes rented in McCormick Ranch and they averaged 35 days on market and listed for on average $1.03 per square foot. I personally have an investment property on the Ranch. It rents quickly and typically for asking price. Good luck.
Are you considering buying versus renting? I am not sure what your question is.
Hello

Iv been involved in the rental market in phoenix for over 20 years. Iv owned a complex and numerous single rentals dealing with snowbirds.. call me at 480 710 2891 if you need any help.

ALOHA,

Chris Clement
The rental market is not bad. It kind of comes down to this. GOOD homes go fast and the "beat up" ones sit. There seems to be a ton of "bad" rentals out there. So you do not go crazy trying to find a home, I would suggest that you 100% work with a realtor to find you a home. We all have access to the same MLS, so whether you call me or another agent, we have the same exact listings. So pick one agent. Make sure your within 30 days of moving. MOST people will not hold a home over 30 days. Research your area. Make sure you get what you want in the rental.

If you need anything else, please feel free to call me at 480-276-2954 or go to http://www.INSTANTRENTERS.COM for more information and access to az rental homes.

Thanks again,

Jason Grandon
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 29, 2013
Statistically, the rental market is the highest and best it has ever been in the area either, be it condominium or single family. If you are planning to lease out your property. there are many factors to consider, primarily your location, condition, and pricing it correctly ...Call me if you need assistance with specific circumstances.

BEST!
Judy Blake
480-205-1515
HomeSmart
Its great right now! Lots of inventory depending on your price point and location.
McCormick Ranch is a very popular commuinity and nice, clean, updated homes priced appropriately will rent quickly. Rents across the valley are starrting to soften slightly in my opinion because of the large number of investors that entered the market over the past 18 months. There are plenty of people out their willing to pay very nice rent for these types of properties. Same thing applies to South Scottsdale. It is all based on the property, the location and the price. I manage 50 properties and own rentals myself. If you need a personal consultation please let me know. In any case, I wish you the best of luck.

Howard Rudin
West USA Realty and Property Management
602-390-8088
what is the rental market like in Scottsdale and McCormick Ranch / South Scottsdale in particular?
The rental market in Scottsdale is GREAT! I currently have 9 furnished properties that I lease out furnished, short term, seasonally and have leased many properties in the McCormick Ranch, Scottsdale Ranch areas as well as all over Scottsdale. In my 22 years I have never seen the rental market as hot as it is right now. I'm getting ready to list two single family homes for rent and a condo for sale this week. By all means, call me. I lived in the McCormick and Scottsdale Ranch area for many years. I know it quite well! Hope this helps!
Flag Mon Sep 30, 2013
Always things out there, its just up to your prefrences.
Flag Mon Sep 30, 2013
Flag Sun Sep 29, 2013
The rental market seems to be strong with property renting quickly. It depends on what you have to rent. Let me know if you need more detailed market numbers. Knowing what you want to rent out would be helpful.
Flag Sun Sep 29, 2013
If you are interested, I can provide an analysis that will give you an idea on what rentals are going for in the area. Please send me an e-mail with your email address and basic specifics on the property and I will send it over. shawn@venturerei.com
Flag Sun Sep 29, 2013