Contact my office today where I can show you many amazing homes work with your family specifications.
Lynn911 Dallas Realtor & Consultant, Credit Repair Advisor
News Personality On Air Radio Show
Multimillion Dollar Sales Producer
Follow me on Facebook
Just like most agents have already weight their opinions.
But there is just not right answer for this - it will all depends on your financial situation and how long you plan on staying in a place.
Good luck with whatever you have decided.
JP and Associate
Check all the benefits that ownership can offer you, it really makes sense to buy if you qualify for a mortgage.
Best of Luck,
You might want to check out this article:
If you have stable or growing income and think you might be in the same place for 4-5 years, buying may make sense. Financially it could be much cheaper than renting.
Feel free to call me and I can walk you through some of the questions I normally ask potential buyers.
To check out some homes in the area follow this link:
1. Interest rate is really low but we don't know for how long.
2. You'll get a tax break from owning a house.
3. In 30 years you can sell your home. If you are renting in 30 years you sell nothing.
4. Inflation. With this word in mind you know that the price of homes is going to climb up.
5. Depending upon where you are planning to buy, not only we have FHA loan which requires 3.5% down but we also have USDA loan with nothing down. In Plano there will be no USDA loan.
I'd be happy to assist you if you are not currently working with a realtor. Feel free to call at 469-371-2899.
If you are a foreigner who do not have much credit history or if you have problems with your credit, I can hook you up with some lenders who can help.
Best of luck,
Susie Kay, RealtorÂ®
GRI, CHMS, SFR
United Real Estate
III Lincoln Centre, 5430 LBJ Freeway #280
Dallas, TX 78240
Servicing your real estate need is my priority!
If you would like to know what is available in your area drop me a line or give me a call I would be happy to be of assistance. email@example.com