Rent vs Buy in 76020>Question Details

Denyse, Home Buyer in Saginaw, TX

is there any lease to own houses in Azle?

Asked by Denyse, Saginaw, TX Wed Apr 25, 2012

Answers

3
Don't know if you are still interested in Azle, but I am actually looking to put my home up for sale or rent. Its on Red Oak St, by the High School, and I would be very interested in doing a rent to own set up. My house is two bedrooms and one bathroom. It has a nice size kitchen and single car garage. The house is right at 950 square feet and sets on a little more than half an acre.
Are you still looking to do this with your house? I would like to possibly get the information. Thank you april sanderson 8177790009 or aprilmegansmommy@gmaillcom
Flag Mon Aug 12, 2013
I live in Azle and would be happy to help you if I could get some more information. Didn't find any advertised that way in the MLS but I could ask. Send me an email and let me know what your price range is and what size home, bedrms, baths, etc you are looking for . There are some really nice homes for lease right now in Azle.
Hello Denyse,

What is your price range? How soon do you need to move? If you would take a minute and call me. I am sure I can find what you are looking for. There is always something available. We just need to find what it is you are looking for. I will be more than happy to assist you in your search.

Ruth Christensen
Realtor®
Ready Real Estate
817.312.9978 (direct)
rchristensen@readyrealestate.com

READY REAL ESTATE
HOME OF THE CASH BACK REBATE!
http://www.ReadyRealEstate.com

Get a FREE Mortgage Pre-Approval 7 days a week at:
Web Site: http://www.ReadyLending.com
Toll Free: 1-877-70-READY