Rent vs Buy in 11213>Question Details

Mimi, Renter in 11213

i saw an abandoned house. i want it what can i do. it really need fixing. can i do it myself?

Asked by Mimi, 11213 Wed May 23, 2012

Help the community by answering this question:


Hire a realtor that you trust.

Jim Simms
NMLS # 6395
Financing Kentucky One Home at a Time
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed May 23, 2012
Dear Mimi:

Based on your question I would think that you may need some help along the way. I suggest you have a licensed real estate salesperson assist. You can also try to find out who owns the property and reach out to them. You can find out property ownership by going onto and doing a search on ACRIS. You can click on this link to take you there:

If you need further assistance, I am a licensed real estate salesperson and would be more than happy to help. Feel free to contact me any time. Good luck!

Mitchell S. Feldman
Associate Broker/ Director of Sales
Madison Estates & Properties, Inc.
Office: (718) 645-1665/ Cell: (917) 805-0783
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed May 23, 2012
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer