Rent vs Buy in Chicago>Question Details

Cutty, Renter in Chicago, IL

hi my name is cassandra harris and i would like rent to own a five bedroom house on the west side of chocago

Asked by Cutty, Chicago, IL Mon May 14, 2012

Answers

5
I have a great rental program that is just rolling out now.
It's great if you are looking for a rent to own, or just to rent.

If you are looking for a rent to own it allows you to have ultimate flexibility in terms, while at the same time it opens you up to both sides of the market.

You can look for homes that are on the market to rent as well as homes that are up for sale If you are looking simply to just rent, it allows you to look at homes that are also for sale.

This opens you up to a whole new marketplace, where the standards may be a bit higher then looking at homes that are simply just for rent.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Nov 25, 2012
Hi Cassandra, please take a look at my listing here: http://www.trulia.com/rental/3084160406-1845-S-Ridgeway-Ave-… I am looking for a renter but would eventually like to sell this property.
5 Br may be hard, but some do exist. By working with a Realtor, your search can be made easier.

Feel free to contact me should you have any questions.
I would get a good leasing agent. This way you have someone to walk you through the process, at no cost to you.
I have a listing for a nice five bedroom house near Midway on the West side of Chicago.