Kenya Beacham, Renter in Philadelphia, PA

hello. Im lookin for a rent to own property. Can you help with this?

Asked by Kenya Beacham, Philadelphia, PA Sun Apr 22, 2012

Answers

5
When you find the property that you like and negotiate the terms with the seller/landlord, you should have a licensed attorney draft a proper agreement so your rights are protected.

If you have any additional questions, feel free to contact us for a free initial consult.

Michael Kuldiner, Esq.
Law Offices of Michael Kuldiner, P.C.
T (215) 942-2100 | F (215) 942-9664
Michael@phillyesq.com | http://www.PhillyEsquire.com

Disclaimer: This answer does not constitute legal advice. This advice is based on general principles of law that may or may not relate to your specific situation. Facts and laws change and these possible changes will affect the advice provided here. Consult an attorney in your locale before you act on any of this advice. You should not rely on this advice alone and nothing in these communications creates an attorney client relationship.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Apr 22, 2012
Greetings Kenya,

I have a rent to own here in South Philadelphia and you are
welcome to contact me asap!

Landlord
June
Sure Kenya, Please give us a call so we can confidentially talk.

All the Best John Curci 215-757-2889
Web Reference: http://www.homecatch.com
I would be happy to help. One in of my fellow investor-agents is selling his entire portfolio of properties in Philadelphia. He may be very interested in a rent to own arrangement in one of them.
In case you are looking in other areas - I will do my best to help you find such a property.
Please contact me at your earliest convenience to discuss.
Dmytro V. Bova
Realty Mark - The Diamond Group-Real Estate Sales
Main Line Investors Group - Property Management
700 E. Township Line Road, Suite 100
Havertown, PA 19083
Tel: 610-348-8389
Tel: 610-449-1919 x.223
Fax:484-453-8313
Licensed In Pennsylvania
Since rent to own properties may not be listed as such, work with an agent of your own. Keep in mind that rent to own can be risky and one could stand to lose a bit of money, therefore inform yourself well beforehand and do consult with an attorney who specializes in real estate. Rather, if you haven't done so yet, why not visit with any licensed loan officer see if you can purchase outright...