Rent vs Buy in 60201>Question Details

Gaga, Home Owner in 60201

coops condos

Asked by Gaga, 60201 Mon Jun 20, 2011

1 bedroom

Answers

4
Buying is always a better option as it is a way to build equity and put that hard earned cash back into your pocket rather than someone elses. In terms of coop vs condo ownership I would have to better understand what your question is. Most people do not understand coop ownership so they shy away from it. But it is as viable as a condo and just set up differently.
Please let me know more specifically how I may help you. With over 20 years experience as a top producer I can help you navigate the real estate waters. And as an Evanston resident I know the values in this market.
Fiknallky there has never been a better time to buy so if you are in a position to do so move forward now. You will be happy that you did.
Perhaps your question was cut off--what specific information are you looking for, and are you looking to buy or rent....

I am not sure what your question is but I still believe strongly that buying is better than renting. Especially in this market with record low prices and historically low interest rates. Just like the stock market it is always better to buy low. As for coops, I have helped buyers purchase coops and in the right building it can be a very good purchase. I also have a coop listed in the 60201 zip code that I would love to show you if you are looking to purchase yourself. If I can be of further help to you, please let me know.

http://www.Just-Call-Cathy.com
Hi Gaga,

Are you looking for a one bedroom condo/co-op or trying to figure if renting is better than buying in your market?

Adam DiFrancesco, e-Pro,GREEN,SFR
Lic. Associate Broker NY
Lic. Sales Person NJ
Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage