Rent vs Buy in San Jose>Question Details

Kim Vo, Home Buyer in 2647 senter road ca...

can I ask for housing section 08 for rent . Because my friend want to buy this house by cash

Asked by Kim Vo, 2647 senter road ca 95111 Mon Jan 19, 2009

my name is kim I want to buy this house please contact me at 408[ 826 1748

Answers

3
Eric & Janelle Boyenga’s answer
You have the right to rent your property to section 8 Tenants, though I would always recommend looking at all your rental options. You may be able to obtain a higher lease rate on the open market. If you have any more questions or concerns feel free to call or email our team.

Warmest regards,

Eric & Janelle Boyenga

Warmest regards,

Eric & Janelle Boyenga
Yes you can buy any house for cahs and yes you can rent any house to Section 8 but be aware Section 8 has a mximum rent based on number of bedrooms and market area. For example, in East Palo Alto maximum rent for a 3 bedroom Section 8 tenant is $1800.