Rent vs Buy in Vineland>Question Details

Herbalhealer…, Home Seller in Vineland

120 Oxford is still on the market. Who authorize this property to be removed? Barbara Daniels, Exec.

Asked by Herbalhealer333, Vineland Thu Apr 5, 2012

Answers

4
As of June 29, 120 Oxford in Vineland is not listed on the South Jersey Regional MLS. If you have a contract for sale on this property, contact the listing agent and determine if he has placed the listing a a different MLS. If it should be listed as an active sale listing and the the listing agent won't do it, call his broker for an explanation.
Joanne Bernardini
Coldwell Banker -Casa Bella Realty
601 Linwood, NJ 08221
office-601-1009
cell 609-946-2451
120 Oxford? Do not uderstand your question, p-lease expain.
thank you
What is your question / situation specifically? Is your house listed for sale, and it's under contract or sold and it's appearing on Trulia still and you want it removed?? Talk to your agent! This site gets fed by the the MLS or an information data exchange (IDX). You have to change the info at the source for it to appear here. (and even then it might take a few days to take effect). Only your agent can do this.
Barbara- If you want or need to sell your home FAST. I am a local Vineland investor who would have interest looking at your property. We are Cash Buyers willing to offer a "fair price" for an "as is" closing. If you would have interest in a Free, No Obligation purchase offer, I can be reached anytime on my Cell# 609-665-0033. Have a Great day. Thanks, TERRY