Rent vs Buy in Boynton Beach>Question Details

Fr_fausta77, Home Buyer in Ocala, FL

2 Bedrm/2Bath Condo/55PlusComm.

Asked by Fr_fausta77, Ocala, FL Sun Jun 23, 2013

Answers

3
Right now the supply and demand has totally changed in Palm Beach County...prices adjusted and now our inventory is very low. Prices are starting to go up, if a unit is priced correctly, it sells immediately and with multiple offers in most cases. I think the last few years have been the best time ever to purchase in Florida...but don't wait too long...prices are definitely going up. In the adult market, most people pay cash, so appraisals aren't an issue, so we are seeing them rising quite quickly...we specialize in the active adult market...I would love to help you find the perfect property...check out our website: http/activeadultsouthflorida.com or give me a call at 561-676-8886...Linda Wellman
Hi. There are many wonderful 55+ communities here in Boynton Beach! I would love answer your questions and help you sort out which option, renting or buying, is best for you, as well as help you find your next home. I need more information about you and what your needs are, of course. Please feel free to contact me. at 561.737.9600 or carolgoodman@keyes.com. I'll look forward to talking with you!

Carol Goodman
The Keyes Company.

I am sure that there is a property for you and I would like to help you find it. Before I can though I will need to talk to you to in order to get some additional information on what you are looking for. As you can imagine what you describe covers a large number of places of various styles locations and prices. please either give me a call or email me and tell me hoe I can get in touch with you.

Leslie Hamilton
561-568-7231
lesliejhamilton@hotmail.com