Rent vs Buy in Crossgates>Question Details

Edgars_mama_…, Home Buyer in Lees Summit, MO

Will pay up to 1,000.00 month rent . Can anyone help me? Myself , wife & elderly mom.

Asked by Edgars_mama_bear, Lees Summit, MO Wed Aug 8, 2012

Answers

3
I have a home in Independence that we are getting ready to rent. We are asking $1000/month. It is a ranch style in eastern Independence (just east of 291 and south of 24)
There are a couple of options that might work well for you: 1) Call a respected property management company like BNM Enterprises at 816-756-0016. Ask for Hannah or Roger. 2) I have a property listed in Lee's Summit that might work but I would have to see if the Seller would be willing to rent or do a lease-purchase (if that is an option for you) for the amount you've suggested. It's a nice home so that may not be an option but I'm of the attitude that it doesn't hurt to ask.

Blessings,

Ed Rippee, CSP, WHS, CDPE
Broker-Salesperson
RE/MAX Results
816-213-9362 Cell
http://www.edrippee.com
Edgar,

I would be more than happy to assist you & your family in your search for a rental property. Please call me anytime at 816-863-7797.
The home I'm renting, for 4 yrs, has been foreclosed due to the deed of ownership and the bank loan being in two different names.
My wife and I are both 47 years old, our former residence was for 13 years in Belton, Mo.
I'm a USMC Vet. I work as head mechanical Tech at NTB in Lees Summit, with income of $52,000.00 plus per year.
My mother insists on giving u $1,000.000 per month for the rental payments, so I take care of all her needs.
My mom's attorney has offered to buy a house at auction and rent it to us for $1,000.00 per month, he trusts my mother's word.
That auction will take place this Friday, if he doesn't succeed then I have to make other arrangements.
I cannot let my 71 year old mother be homeless. I am looking for a home, in Lees Summit, Raytown, Grandview or South Kansas City., (Crossgates)
1 year from now we will be buying a home, as soon as I get my former ward's medical bills paid.
Steven
Flag Wed Aug 8, 2012