Sunny Beach…, Home Buyer in Saint Augustine, FL

Who can help us find--rent or buy a 3 Bed Room, 2 Bath home of condo or home near Flagler College and St. Augustine Beach.

Asked by Sunny Beach Club Justie, Saint Augustine, FL Mon Jun 25, 2012

We need to rent or buy a condo...for my son and 2 friends who attend Flagler College . We would like to rent a condo(possibly, a home) near the school. They are responsible, good students. All parents(from Gainesville and Daytona) will guarantee the rent.

Answers

8
I can help with buying or renting and a great place to start would be our property management website. http://www.WatsonRent.com We have two property management offices in St. Augustine staffed with rental professionals who do nothing but rentals. Each office is within one of our Residential Sales Offices so if you decide to buy instead, you walk out one door and right into my office. Check out the website and feel free to contact me with any questions. I look forward to assisting~

Jeff Metcalf, REALTOR(R)
Watson Realty Corp.
(904)495-0115
http://www.Realty2Reality.com
Hi, I think I met you this weekend in Old Town Villages. I can help you to rent or buy. Please contact me at (904)859-5002 or visit my website http://www.sellbuyjax.com

Buy or Sell with Pavel. Rentals. I am a Full Service Realtor specialize in New Construction Homes, Condos. Business. Commercial. Short Sale, Bank foreclosure expert. Auctions. Serving St Augustine, Ponte Vedra, Jacksonville, Palm Coast.
For more information please contact:
Pavel Martynenko, Realtor
Prime Real Estate Company
Phone (904)859-5002
Skype: SaintAugustineRealtor
Subscribe to my Real Estate blog:
http://activerain.com/blogs/lowrates123
FREE MLS SEARCH AND NEW LISTING NOTIFICATION:
http://www.sellbuyjax.com
Time is of the essence. Now is the perfect time to by or rent. I would be happy to help you. I specialize in sales at the beach and rental management.
I live here in the historic district within walking distance to flagler and would love to help in search. Just contact me at 407-620-1371 or roni.heinrich@prunet.com
HI, I am sure that you realize that this is the Best Time to consider Buying Property in Beautiful, Historic St. Augustine. Rates are still LOW and while inventory is being bought up there are still some great deals to be had. Renting is always an option, however purchasing a place will create a return on your investment-in your son and the property. I can show you some great options under $150,000 for brand new town homes or would be happy to find that "perfect college hangout home"
Drop me a note and give me some specifics on how much you wish to spend (for rent/purchase), how close to school (ex. walking distance or driving?). # of bedrooms and any other "must haves".
Congratulations on your son choosing a great school and a great place for Mom and Dad to visit.
Hope to hear from you soon,
Mary Burns, Broker-Associate
Prudential Network Realty
904-217-9324 cell
904-471-6906 office
mary.burns@prunet.com
Hi there. Please let me tell you a little about myself. I have lived in St. Augustine since the late 1960's and have raised all our children here. I am more than familiar with the area and the issues of trying to find my children houseing while at college. If your students plan on being here for the 3-4 year duration, I would reccomned you seriously consider buying something. Our market stabilized about a year ago. The listing prices are very good and (in my opinion) have the prospect of going up in the not too distant future. Some have already started ticking in that direction. Interest rates on purchase are excellent.

Leased properties are available, but the closer you get to the school term, the quicker they fill up. Just a heads up though, sometimes it is just a little harder to get landlords to take student tenants. So we need to start the search fairly quickly.

Will your students be starting as Freshman? You may want to check with the school if they are, to see if they allow them to live off campus the first year. That will factor into your decision making process.

Either way, please know that I am availble and understanding to your needs. Please fell free to give me a call or drop me a line if I can help in any way.
I would be happy to help you find the right property for your son and his friends. First of all, you need to decide what you are looking for and what you want to spend. Send me an email at ImprintBroker@Live.com and I will search and send you a list of what is available in the area for sale and for rent. Looking forward to hearing from you. Sherry R. Schmidt, Broker, Imprint Properties, LLC.
Buying vs renting are two different animals. Purchasing an investment property begins with a pre-qualification to go over the process, loan products available, the owner's income etc. Most loan officer's, including myself, are happy to pre-qualify you with no fee or obligation.

Renting, of course, is a bit more straightforward. Contact the owner or agent, and fill out their respective applications. You can also contact Flagler College, I am sure they have a student housing office that might be able to help you!

Best wishes, Jim 703 615 4675