Rent vs Buy in 90068>Question Details

Cruse-co, Home Buyer in Los Angeles, CA

What is going Rental rate for a 3 bedroom house with City view and view of Hollywood sign , 2000 sqft. 6000 sqft. of land, 2 car garage, A/c,

Asked by Cruse-co, Los Angeles, CA Sat May 26, 2012

Fireplace, 2 car garage, and adjacent lot (buildable lot) Lots 37 & 38 in map book.

Answers

2
Dear Cruse-co.
I can give you averages but not specifics since I don't have an address and can't see the property. This is the Hollywood Hills area from your zip code. The range is from 3,200-10,0000. There is a huge range that relates to square footage, amenitites, location etc .
For an accurate estimate it would be in your best interest to hire a Realtor to price, list and lease your property.
Hello Cruse-Co,

Is sounds like you are referring to a specific house. From the description such a house would rent for $6000 plus a month.
adjacent lot (buildable lot) Lots 37 & 38 in map book. Doesn't tell me what the address is. Is this a home also for sale?
Monique Carrabba
The Carrabba Group
Keller Williams Hollywood Hills
mcarrabba@me.com
(323) 899-2900
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat May 26, 2012