Rent vs Buy in 90810>Question Details

Al Ibay, Home Buyer in Houston, TX

What are the requirement for getting a house/ apartment for rent/sale/foreclouse in CA 90810 area? lowest pric

Asked by Al Ibay, Houston, TX Tue Mar 3, 2009

Here in the situation. I just move-in from Philippines to Houston, Texas last 2 weeks ago for work with L1 visa. I been with the company for 6-years in the Philippines. I will be transferring to Long Beach CA, I am, planning to rent or get a house (thru financing) closer to the office with 1-2 bedrooms with garage, unfurnished, with kitchen major appliances such range, microwave,ref, w/dryer facilities available, high speed internet access, secured community and place, nearby public elementary schools, stores such as wall mart etc., and public transportation.

Answers

3
I know this area, I think, I can help you to relocation. You may put all option on the table, and go it over to pick out the best option for you. Please contact me.
Thank you

IRN REALTY
1289 W. 7th St
Upland, Ca 91786
818-317-4698
Tranpomona@yahoo.com
Dito ka pala sa area ko. Marami akong kilala dito pwede kitang tulungan.

I'm positve there's a place for you here in Long Beach.

Charita King
Century 21 My Real Estate Co.
http://www.century21myrealestate.com
Al,

There are plenty of options for you to either rent or purchase. But we should discuss several things such as your short and long term goals, your loan qualifications, your budget, etc.

Call or email me and I can send you some options for both renting and owning. A great place to start is to speak to a lender and then we can determine your best course of action. I have a great Philipno lender that I can recommend to you.

Michael Magaw
310.259.6850 Direct
M@NHLBrokers.com
Web Reference: http://www.NHLBrokers.com