Rent vs Buy in Braintree>Question Details

wbhamner, Real Estate Pro in Seattle, WA

We can put down 50% for a condo or small house Braintree/Quincy. Would it be better to rent or buy same given plan to live there for at least a year?

Asked by wbhamner, Seattle, WA Sat Apr 20, 2013

Answers

2
Suzanne Sarhanis’ answer
Buy. Rates are at historic lows and more properties are coming onto the market each day. This is the perfect opportunity for you to purchase.

I have been a full time Realtor since 1992, and my partner James has been a licensed Realtor for 8 years. We do not charge a fee to our purchasers to represent them.

From our website at http://www.MovingSouthofBoston.com you can search, save searches and have new listing emailed directly to you. We can show you properties listed by any real estate company in the Multiple Listing Service.

Also, we can provide you with names of local lenders who will give you a free credit review and pre-approval. In taking this step you will be ready to put an offer in as soon as you find the right property.
Let us know how we can help you and what additional information you need.

Suzanne Sarhanis
James Sarhanis

http://www.MovingSouthofBoston.com
781-812-8862 (cell/text)
Buying is better right now because the interest rates are low AND the prices are low. We are getting into a changing market where the inventory is going less and buyers are more. This equals higher prices over time. If prices increase and interest rates go up in the next year then your payment and buying power will be effected. I'd be happy to talk to ya about your best moves- I am a buyer consultant. Ive been a Realtor for 10 years and have helped well over 100 people buy and sell homes
I can be reached at jensoldmyhouse@gmail.com or 508-944-4954. Thanks!
Jen