Rent vs Buy in Philadelphia>Question Details

Nakisha james, Other/Just Looking in Atlantic City, NJ

Trying to move out my fiance mother house asap. Been looking for a house to rent to own for a couple of months now

Asked by Nakisha james, Atlantic City, NJ Mon Jul 9, 2012

Lease-to-Own Properties I currently live in Philadephia and I am interested in lease to own properties.

Because me and my fiance live with his mother, I have been able to contribute $734.00 monthly and my fiance 718.00 monthly. We have 1452 monthly to the household without a lease being unvolved. our credit is labeled as being "limited". Is there anyone to talk. That can help us out

Answers

5
Check out Sorented.com if you are in the market for a new home or rental. It houses all of the homes for sale in Philadelphia plus the surrounding areas,it also has a huge selection of rentals. I found a great deal on a new home for my family, and a rental for my son who is in college.
Please call me at 215-725-5700X49 so I may speak to you in person. I do this because of the info I may have to ask, to better serve you and the increase amount of scams that are be done in the real estate market by non license persons.

Philip J. Cunningham Sr
V.I.P. Realty Corporation
7942 Bustleton Ave
Philadelphia,PA 19152
215-725-5700X49
Web Reference: http://www.GreatPaRE.com
Hi Nakisha

It seems as though your ultimate goal is home ownership which is awesome! I am just wondering if you have spoken to a lender yet regarding getting pre-approved for a loan or to have a better idea of where you stand credit wise. I'm not sure what limited means. You may want to contact a first time homebuyer agency to assist you. There are a few in this area. I would like to discuss this with you further. Feel free to give me a call @ 215-687-2629.

Happy Hunting,

Samantha Weekes
Liberty Bell Real Estate
200 Lawrence Road
Broomall Pa 19008
Ofc: 484-420-4941
Northeast Philadelphia , west Philadelphia, southwest Philadelphia and south Philadelphia
What area in Philadelphia are you looking to move in?