Rent vs Buy in Arizona>Question Details

Joe Montoya…, Renter in Tempe, AZ

Rental property in Tempe?

Asked by Joe Montoya Iii, Tempe, AZ Tue Apr 9, 2013

Does anybody have a rental property in the Tempe area that will be available in June? Also, I want to buy a home but it seems like it might be better to rent in my situation than buy. Any advice or suggestions?

Answers

3
Jeffrey Masich’s answer
Dear Joe:

Home prices are projected to rise 9% through 2014 by the ASU Carey Real Estate School. Prices have been rising steadily recently.

With mortgage rates at near record lows right now, you may be able to purchase for close to what you can rent for and avoid future price and mortgage rate increases.

To help you decide, I can send you for rent or for sale homes with your requirements.

Also, while it lasts there is a 5% of the loan amount free grant for moderate income buyers in Maricopa County (6% for Veterans).

Call me if you have a question.

Jeffrey Masich, Realtor, GRI, MBA
HomeSmart
Arizona homes and land for purchase or sale
http://ArizonaHomesLand.com
JeffMasich@ArizonaHomesLand.com
480-556-0940
I work in the Tempe area, and will be happy to show you available rentals for June move-in.
I just spoke with a client that will have a 4 bedroom rental home available for move in on June 1.