Rent vs Buy in Charlotte>Question Details

bernadettebr…, Other/Just Looking in Charlotte, NC

My husband nad myself along with my daugther nad her three kids are looking for a rent-to-own home a four or five bedrooms.

Asked by bernadettebrevard, Charlotte, NC Wed Jun 20, 2012

Answers

2
Beau Ferguson’s answer
Not many homes are listed rent to own, but sometimes you can find a homeowner willing to do it.....especially if he's had a home on the market for awhile. Of course they will want to check credit and background to make sure you are worth the risk.
Contact me and we can talk about it further. How soon do you want to find a home?
Hello Bernadette,

If you would like to contact me directly we can discuss what exactly you are looking for in a home, and then I can help you find ones which offer a lease purchase option. They are not extremely common, but there are home owners who will work with you. Are you familiar with the Charlotte region and communities. If not when we talk I can give you more information. I look forward t speaking with you!

Michael Laine
cell- 704-619-3971