Rent vs Buy in Scottsdale>Question Details

Andrea, Home Buyer in Scottsdale, AZ

My husband and I are very excited about moving to Scottsdale.

Asked by Andrea, Scottsdale, AZ Sun Sep 23, 2012

He still paints and shows in Austin, Tx.,Carmel, California,
York, England, Boston, and Martha's Vineyard.

Answers

5
The question seems to be, should you rent or buy in Scottsdale? There are a lot of variables to that, have you visited here before and familiar with Scottsdale already? If so, you may already know where you would like to live and know about out great city. Then I would recommend to buy for sure. Interest rates are so low and housing prices are low as well. If you never have been here before, renting could be a good way to feel it out and decide where you want to live. Keep in mind, however, how expensive and awful it is to move again when you buy! To avoid that hassle I would come here for a visit first, I will show you around to the different areas and then focus more seriously on what is best for you. For instance, "How long will you be living here? Is this temporary? If your husband shows all over the U.S. would being accessible to the airport be important?" Feel free to call me to discuss further, with no obligation. Feel free to jump on my website to view live MLS listings. Save yourself the trouble of looking at old listings on those other websites.

Sara Krueger
480-215-5435
http://SaraKrueger.com
Hi Andrea,
Welcome to Scottsdale. Right now inventory is moving quickly in both sales and rentals. Prices are moving up so if you had a choice to rent or buy, it might be a better idea to buy right now. With interest rates so low, it is most likely going to cost you less per month to own a home. The problem could be finding a home that suits your needs right now since there aren't a lot of great homes to choose from. I am very picky when it comes to my clients and try to jump on the best ones the day they come on the market.

If you need any help, or would like to chat about your options, I specialize in working with buyers, so please contact me anytime. I work full time, everyday and would be happy to help you in your search.
Best of luck in your new venture.
Lorrie Feld
Keller Williams Integrity First
480-570-1074
Hi Andrea,
Welcome to Scottsdale. Let us know if we can be of help, we are neighbors. Stop by our office sometimes and ask for Grace. The addres is below:
Grace Adewumi
Realty One Group
7975 N Hayden Rd, STE-A-101
Scottsdale, AZ 85258
gracea@realtyoneaz.com
http://www.house2buyorsell.com
602-769-0890
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 23, 2012
Welcome to AZ. You will find a INCREDIBLE LIFESTYLE here. To get you started I would like to send you a relocation packet. It will tell you about all the great things there are in SCOTTSDALE. As a board member for the SCOTTSDALE AREA ASSOCIATION of REALTORS(public relations and communication) , I can get you ALL the information you need to make a decision on where to call home.

Scottsdale offers many different lifestyles. WHICH ONE IS YOURS. Feel free to call me and we can discuss your new home.

Jason Grandon
Equity Builders Realty of AZ
http://www.Instantrenters.com
480-276-2954
Hi Andrea,
You will love Scottsdale. It has everything the SouthWest could ask for and more.
Excellent schools, fantastic shopping, resort-like atmosphere. You will fee like you're on
vacation 365 days of the sunshine year! I am a native of the valley and have seen it grow
tremendously. I have been in most of the nooks and crannies. We have beautiful new
subdivsions and land for those that want more space.
Elizabeth Vincent 602 885-2476