Rent vs Buy in Pottstown>Question Details

Glm5, Renter in Pottstown, PA

Low income renters looking to buy in Tricounty area with marginal credit (about 600 credit score between all bureaus). Any chance for us??

Asked by Glm5, Pottstown, PA Sun Apr 29, 2012

We were both previous homeowners with no foreclosures or bankruptcies. We are finding it will be less expensive for us to buy instead of rent. Any advice?

Answers

4
I work with lenders in the Pottstown area that can help people with low credit. Give me a call at 239-672-2599 or e-mail me at johndavis@johndavisrealty.com so i can set you up with them and find you the perfect home for you!
Thank you, John! I will be in touch to discuss what options might be available to us.
Flag Mon Apr 30, 2012
I have a reputable lender that will work with those #'s .There are other things that come in to play.Call me I will give you a rundown.I am a local realtor in Boyertown and work Pottstown...Nancy with Glocker & co. My #is 484 645-2681
Thank you, Nancy. I will give you a call early this week to discuss what options might be available to us.
Flag Sun Apr 29, 2012
Call me or email me. I will put you in touch with my trusted mortgage rep. Thanks.

Eric Axelson, Associate Broker
Kurfiss Sotheby's International Realty
Philadelphia | New Hope | Main Line
267.507.2287 d
axelson@kurfiss.com
Web Reference: http://kurfiss.com