Rent vs Buy in Marlborough>Question Details

patrick, Renter in Marlborough, MA

Looking for furnished/unfurnished 2 br apartments in Webstborough, Marlborough, Southborough, Shrewsbury & Framingham. Any resources or agents 4?

Asked by patrick, Marlborough, MA Mon Sep 26, 2011

all? I am looking for an agent or resource that would cover these towns. It would be nice to have a single printed or online resource or an agent who is aware of all properties. I am looking to rent ASAP a 2 bedroom & furnished/unfurnished are both considerations. Flexible lease is a plus but willing to sign for a year also. Pets would be great but not required. On-Site storage is a plus but not required, included utilities is a plus but not required. Same can be said for pool, porch, fireplace and fitness center. High Speed Internet capability or inclusion and In-home or on-site laundry and grass is a must. I would appreciate anyone out there who can assist me. I've been paying almost $1600/mo to stay in a hotel these past 2 months, I see after only a day of looking I can get much more for less. If you don't have access to all, I would appreciate any info or agent representing any single town or limited area of Westboro, Marlboro, Southboro, Shrewsbury and Framingham. Thanks

Answers

6
Amy Uliss, mdm realty’s answer
From just doing a little research for you, it appears that there are quite a few options for you. I am very familiar with many of these towns and would love the opportunity to speak with you. Please keep in mind that when a realtor is involved, it is a much less painful ordeal than looking on your own. Let me know if I can be of help to you.
I have a 2bdrm in Northborough heat included 1200 a month check it out at http://www.metrowesthomesandlife.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Sep 26, 2011
Hi Patrick,

I handle rentals in the Metrowest area and have a 2 bedroom for $975 plus utilities. This is in a mulit-unit building and not a complex so no pool etc. You could potentially have a pet depending on what you are looking to get.

Feel free to give me a call or email me. sway@metrowestexit.com.

Also, if you go to my web site. Click on MY LISTINGS and you will see everything I have without a realtor fee.

Sherri
Web Reference: http://www.sherriway.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Sep 26, 2011
Hi, http://www.craigslist.com, forrentbyowner.com, rent.com, and 4walls.net should help you.

Christopher Pagli
Licensed Associate Broker
Accredited Buyer Representative
GREEN Designated Agent
William Raveis Legends Realty Group
914.406.9023
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Sep 26, 2011
Hi Patrick,

I would be pleased to assist you. Feel free to contact me outside of Trulia if you wish to discuss this further.

Judy Boyle
RE/MAX Signature Properties
judyboylerealtor@gmail.com
508.561.7164
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Sep 26, 2011
I have 2 bed room rental in Ridgewood condo , Marlboro,Ma which fits almost all your needs.
Che k the listing on craiglist for details and pictures. $ 1090. It has pool, Ac, laundry facilities in same building, pets allowed, flexible lease possible.