Rent vs Buy in 15218>Question Details

Lapaulastarks, Both Buyer and Seller in Pittsburgh, PA

Looking for brokers that handles lease and sales of residential properties in the Swissvale area?

Asked by Lapaulastarks, Pittsburgh, PA Sat Apr 30, 2011

Answers

4
I'm happy to help, Lapaulastarks. I have listed and sold in Swissvale, Edgewood, Regent Square and Rankin. Please contact me at your convenience on 412-980-8599 or use my email conniewolff@remax.net. I look forward to helping you and the pleasure will always be mine!
Web Reference: http://www.soldbyconnie.net
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Apr 30, 2011
Hello again,

I'm a Real Estate Agent that handles both leases and sales in the Swissvale area. Please call me with all your questions and I'll also be more than happy to mail you my resume. I think I can show you how I'll handle the transfer of your property quickly and profitably. Happy to Earn your business.

Please feel free to compare my resume with other you receive.
Depends on the condition of the properties and the type of lease... I may be able to help. Send me an email with your contact info to: dustinnulf@kw.com
We are a property management and real estate company. Call 412 331 1162 and ask for kim on monday. We are very good and maybe we can help eachother out.