Rent vs Buy in Delray Beach>Question Details

Georgetta Nu…, Home Buyer in Delray Beach, FL

I want to buy and rent.Is allow?

Asked by Georgetta Nussbaum, Delray Beach, FL Sat Feb 2, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://=www.trulia.com/property/3105455965-5280-Las-Verdes-Cir-Delr… target="_blank" rel="nofollow">http://www.trulia.com/property/3105455965-5280-Las-Verdes-Ci…

Answers

5
Russ Greenberg’s answer
Hi Georgetta,
You can use or live in the condo the first year, after that you are able to rent it out. If you want one that is an investment that can be rented immediately there are some complexes that allow that and i can assist you in finding a suitable unit.

Russ Greenberg, ePro, Realtor, RELO "Experience Counts"
561-445-8782

Florida's Real Estate Leader since 1926, 30 offices serving South FL
(561) 445-8782 -direct
http://russgreenberg.live.keyes.com

Keyes Real Estate, Mortgage, Title, & Insurance
Boca Blue Lake Office
1200 Yamato Rd Suite B-1
Boca Raton, FL 33431
FlaHomeMover@aol.com
Georgetta, NO you can not rent right after purchasing the property, you must own it for 12 months before the Association will allow you to rent it out. If want to purchase this property strictly for investment you'll have to add the 12 months of holding costs ( condo fees, taxes, insurance ect...) to your expected purchase price to evaluate if it meets your investment goals.

Peter Cavanagh CIAS
Certified Investor Agent Specialist
Broker Realtor
Realty Emporium
561 330-3600

Sales * Leasing * Rental Property Management
I want to buy for investment .I want to rent as soon is possible.Is it ok? just after I bought I WANT TO RENT
Georgetta,

This is a unit in an all ages building in Las Verdes and yes you can rent out your property here. The association calls for ownership to be held for 1 year before they will allow you to rent out the unit. Prices are great and association fees are fairly low at $233 per month but very little historical information for rentals in this building so be careful.

If you would like to get my top investment opportunities in today's market please feel free to send me an e-mail at tom@tompriester.com and I will be happy to get the information sent off to you. I hope this information is helpful and if I can add anything or be of help in any way please do not hesitate to give me a call.

Always at Your Service,

Tom Priester e-PRO
"Results Driven Real Estate"

561 308-0175
tom@tompriester.com
Hello Georgetta

That particular Association allows renting after 1 year of ownership. If you looking to purchase a property to rent my office specializes in Investment Property and we also provide property management if needed.

Please fee free to contact me at your convenience and I'll be happy discuss available investment options here in south Florida.

Peter Cavanagh CIAS
Certified Investor Agent Specialist
Broker/Realtor
Realty Emporium
561 330-3600

Sales * Leasing * Property Managment