Rent vs Buy in 77059>Question Details

Heather, Home Buyer in Houston, TX

I need something that keeps me at brookwood school

Asked by Heather, Houston, TX Sun Jun 12, 2011

Answers

8
Heather,
Thanks for your inquiry about Brookwood Elementary School and homes that are zoned to that particular school. I am a former resident of Brookwood and have sold homes in both of the premier neighborhoods that attend the school = Pine Brook and Brookwood offer many great homes. I would be happy to meet with you to discuss your needs in a specific home. I have helped several people buy in the area also. Being a resident in the Clear Lake Area for over 15 years gives me great insight to this community.
I have also volunteered at the elementary school as my daughter has completed her entire education through the CCISD and ejnoyed her years at Brookwood as a leader in many areas!

There may be other apartments and patio homes that are zoned to Brookwood also. Please let me know if you have an agent that is helping you find just the right home. If I can be of assistance, please contact me and I will schedule time to meet with you. Also, you will want to get preapproved for a mortgage to speed up the process. If you are hoping to get settled before the fall school begins, call me today!
Look forward to hearing from you soon.
Nancy
832-415-4753
Hello Heather! Pine Brook and Brookwood are the subdivisions you'll need to focus on if you want to keep your child at Brookwood Elementary and I have multiple listings in both of these neighborhoods. This is perfect timing because I"m having an open house today in Pine Brook and it's the least expensive house in the neighborhood! The seller has updated the kitchen with granite, replaced carpet, painted, and put on a new roof! Be sure to stop by today, 15706 El Dorado Oaks Drive from 2:00 - 4:00. I can show you this listing and tell you about the others. I also have a Facebook page with real estate information...check out Pine Brook Real Estate the next time you're on Facebook. Also...all of the listings in both of these neighborhoods are on my website at http://www.jamieww.com Hope to see you this afternoon!
Web Reference: http://www.jamieww.com
Good Afternoon, Heather ...

Brookwood and Pine Brook both feed to Brookwood Elementary School ... but the price differences are significant. Home prices in Brookwood begin in the low $100's and top out in the mid $200's. Pine Brook pretty much begins where Brookwood leaves off. As for rentals, available homes in both subdivisions are over $2000 per month ... the one property in Pine Brook is close to $3000.

I've worked in both locations, and have access to an outstanding lender who specializes in the area. Please feel free to contact me. I wish you well with your search.

Regards ...

Al Geffon, GRI
Trend Setter Realty
(713) 213-6350 || al@algeffon.com
Web Reference: http://www.har.com/algeffon
Hello, Heather. Hope you are having a pleasant weekend. I can help you find a home in that school district. I will send you the homes available and you can look at the interior photos in the comfort of your home. Then select the 2-3 that you are interested in. I will schedule a time for us to view them. I'll try to make it as easy as possible for you. Call me so we can visit about your special needs and I will send info on homes that meet YOUR needs. Looking forward to helping you. -- Kathleen
Hi Heather,
I am an experienced and detailed realtor with endless energy. I'd be happy to assist you and help you find the right home for your needs.
Wendy Long
Realm Real Estate Professionals
Direct: 281-450-4802
Hi Heather,

The two neighborhoods that are zoned for Brookwood Elementary are Pine Brook and Brookwood. I specialize in both areas, and would be glad to help you find a great home. You can contact me anytime:

Karen Gandy
REALTOR, ABR, GRI
832-752-2041
Are you looking to buy or lease? Tell me more about what you are looking for and the price range and I will send you a list of available homes.
You can ask your realtor to find you a home specifically in the area of the school. So that you may stay where that school is zoned.

Courtney Williams
Quality Properties
281-760-9426 Direct
homes@homesbycourtneywilliams.com