Rent vs Buy in Charlotte>Question Details

Cynthia Jerv…, Other/Just Looking in Reisterstown, MD

I'm looking for a 3 bedroom 2 bath condo in Charlotte North Carolina or Matthews, anyone have anything available?

Asked by Cynthia Jervay, Reisterstown, MD Thu Oct 8, 2009

Answers

4
Debbie & Salvador Arriero’s answer
Hi Cynthia,

I do have a listing in a great neighborhood that may work, but it is only 1.5 baths. The unit has been totally renovated and is priced under $110,000. Being a member of the CMLS I can show you anything that is available.

If you are not currently working with a Realtor, please contact me and we can discuss. 704-451-3895 or visit my web site http://www.PropertiesofCharlotte.com. I look forward to hearing from you.
Hi Cynthia

You certainly know how to bait a Realtor.............you will probably receive record responses. Would love to help.........is a garage important? And what price point are you looking? Call me.

Beau Ferguson
704-661-2678
Good morning, Cynthia!

I would love the opportunity to help you find your new home in Charlotte! If you aren't working with a Buyer's Agent, I would love to learn more about your needs. It's a great time to be a Buyer with lots of great homes to select from.

Please contact me at debra@hmproperties.com or at 704.421.2107. Again, it would be my pleasure to assist you in your relocation to Charlotte!

Debra M. Buck
HM Properties
Web Reference: http://www.hmproperties.com
Good morning Cynthia,

Hope all is well in Maryland today, probaly a little crisp like here in Charlotte this morning but boy it is nice to have a little of that fall weather! I guess my first question is if you are looking to rent or buy and of course what kind of price range you would like to be in will certainly be a determining factor in where you will probably end up, as well as schools if you have children. The really nice thing for you is that the condo or townhome market in Charlotte is by no means booming so there are a multitude of properties in lots of good areas that are available for purchase or for rent. I would love to send you some information about any of those places so if you would be so kind as to call me or email me at the info below I would be more than happy to help you in your search and I am sure we can find a ton of places that will suit your needs.

I will look forward to hearing from you and to chatting a little more with you about this and of course you can always visit my website below to search as well.

Thanks so much,

Chris Hedrick
Carolinas Choice, Realtors
Broker NC/SC
704.965.7915
chris@MyCharlotteRealEstateBroker.com