Rent vs Buy in Blue Ridge>Question Details

Sweetfem05, Home Buyer in Johnstown, PA

I am looking for rentals in Blue Ridge or Ellijay with possible RTO option. Are there any available for less than $700 a month?

Asked by Sweetfem05, Johnstown, PA Thu Apr 14, 2011

I am moving in May and my mom wants to rent right now and buy later because my brother will need a place to live in July and she feels it will take too long to close. We will be3 combining two households which will include four adults and two dogs. I have found some forclosure listings at the price we want to pay ($75000 or less) but all the rentals are $700 . We also like the country setting.

Answers

1
Janken Daniels’ answer
Yes, There are 5 homes at present to rent in the Blue Ridge area $700 or less and 2 in Ellijay for $700. If you'd like more information or assistance with looking to rent or buy, I'd be happy to help. You can reach me, Janken Daniels, Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Metro Brokers, Blue Ridge GA at 706.276.2500 or email me at: janken.daniels@metrobrokers.com.

You can search through my company websire at: http://www.metrobrokers.com/janken.daniels

Janken
I am a dup. sheriff Fannin county looking for a RTO 750.00 to 850.00 My grandmother who is helping me to raise my daughter of 10 lives with me. We need a 3br 2 ba. We have one small Boston Terrier dog.
Flag Fri Aug 1, 2014