Rent vs Buy in 78414>Question Details

Benjamin, Other/Just Looking in 78414

I am looking for a house on Laguna Shores Drive...near the marina, near the end of the street

Asked by Benjamin, 78414 Sun Jan 29, 2012

Answers

5
paula-piper.com is a home search website. Browse at your convenience. If you need any help contact me. 361-688-7067
Hello Benjamin, How are you today? I would love the opportunity to show you what is on the current market. Please feel free to contact me on my cell 361-742-6600. And we can begin your new home search. I look forward to hearing from you. Many Thanks!

--Diane V. Fuentes
Vega Realty Group
5262 S. Staples #300
CC Tx 78412
Hi Benjamin,
There is a nice selection of properties in the area your considering. If you already live in the Flour Bluff area you should be familiar with the important questions to ask. If your new to the Flour Bluff area, there are several very important items to check before you purchase a home. If you are working with a Realtor, they should be able to guide you through the process. If you don't have a Buyers agent working for you and have questions, feel free to call me and I will be happy to help any way I can. I'm a Real Estate Broker with over 20 years experience and I enjoy helping folks find a great place to call home.

Steve
Hello Benjamin, sounds like you're looking close to Laguna Reef restaurant. There are at least nine listings within a quick walk of the marina starting with condos below $70,000. Send me contact info and we can talk.
Hi Benjamin I have serveral I can show you what price range are you looking to stay in? If you send me your email, I can forward you some listings.