Rent vs Buy in Charlotte>Question Details

Anthony Benv…, Home Buyer in Poughkeepsie, NY

Hello , Couple from NY here looking to move to Charlotte area. Will be in town 1st week of Aug. We are looking to meet with a realtor.

Asked by Anthony Benvenuto, Poughkeepsie, NY Mon Jul 22, 2013

Answers

13
Debra M. Buck’s answer
Hi Anthony!

I am very excited to hear that you are considering Charlotte! I moved here over 15 years ago from the Midwest and I absolutely love it. I have assisted several Clients in their relocation to Charlotte.

I would love to be able to assist you in your relocation. Please feel free to call or email me. I would love to get some Relocation Info in your hands and learn more about your needs/wants in a new home.

Debbie

Debra M Buck
Realtor/Broker
HM Properties
704.421.2107 Cell
Debra@hmproperties.com
Web Reference: http://Www.hmproperties.com
Anthony,

Congratulations on your decision to move to Charlotte. As someone who has lived in many different states, I can assure you, you will love it! I have several family members moving here from NY for the climate. I would love the opportunity to send you some more information about me and my company. We provide a level of personal service that is far beyond what most companies are able to provide. We walk with you every step of the process and I specialize in finding homes for the discriminating buyer. I am a fierce negotiator and will help you get not only the best price, but the best terms for your next home. Let me show you how we bring Value to the partnership, including and beyond price. Call or email me for more information. I will be happy to pick you up from your hotel and take you on a tour of the city.

Stephanie Blackburn
DL Morton Realty
704-759-6168
sblackburn@dlmortonrealty.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Jul 23, 2013
Anthony,
You're making a great decision! My fiance and I moved here from Queens 5 yrs ago and haven't looked back! Give me a call and we can talk about what you're looking for.

Anise Naber-Morris
Anise@NaberRealty.com
704-906-6447
Web Reference: http://www.NaberRealty.com
Hi Anthony,
Charlotte is a great place to live and I know many people who have relocated from up North and love it. I've been here over 10 years now and wouldn't trade it for anything. I am happy to help in your search for a new home. I can give you information about the city and surrounding area- recreation, local businesses, schools, you name it. Please feel free to contact me to get the process started. I am available the week of Aug 1 and can show you some houses if you already have some in mind.

Congrats on your big move and I hope to hear from you soon and help you start your new life in Charlotte!

Kristen Shinault
Realtor/Broker, Keller Williams
704-654-5207
kristen@carolinamarketsource.com
http://www.CarolinaMarketSource.com
Congrats on your decision to relocate and welcome to NC Anthony!

I made a similar move from Rockland County 30 yrs. ago and have been extremely happy.

If you need assistance in obtaining a loan feel free to reach out and give me a call or apply securely online. I am licensed to originate loans anywhere in NC and can help to find the best loan program that meets your family's needs.

You can even complete your Pre-approval online in order for your Realtor to submit your winning purchase offer bid!
Anthony,
I moved from Florida 30 years ago and haven't looked back. Charlotte has a lot to offer. Please, let me know what is on your "Want" list? I would like the opportunity to meet with you and your wife.
Let 28+ years experience work for YOU!

Candace Ellis
Ellis Group Realty, Inc.
Broker-in-Charge
704-583-3344
704-506-0261

searchingcharlottelakewylie.com
Anthony,

Welcome to Charlotte. I moved form Connecticut 8 years ago with my family. I love Charlotte and would not move back up North at all after living here. I deal a lot with people moving here form out of the area and would love the opportunity to help you out with finding a place to live in the Charlotte area.

I cover a great deal of area and know the market very well...I love the opportunity to at least meet with you and discuss your housing needs and see if we are a good fit for one another. If you would like to talk and discuss your move please feel free to give me a call ....

Dave diCecco
Realtor/Broker
Coldwell Banker United
Cell:704-519-7895
ddicecco@cbunited.com
http://www.davedicecco.com
Hi Anthony,

I would live to meet with you and your wife to do a needs analysis of what you want and need in your next home. Please contact me if you would like to discuss how I differ from many agents by having a buyers consultation so that I can show you the absolutely best homes for you and your wife.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Laurie Bell
Hi Anthony,

Welcome to Charlotte. It's a great city to live in. We moved here 24 yrs ago, after my hubby moved around with IBM.

We are a husband/wife team here in Charlotte and would love to help you find a home here. Feel free to visit our website, http://www.PropertiesinCharlotte.com. Between us we have over 35 years of experience in the Charlotte metropolitan area.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Debbie Arriero
ABR, AHWD, ASP, CRS, e-PRO, GRI, SFR, SRES, REALTOR
Serving the Charlotte area since 1990
Licensed in North & South Carolina

Arriero Realty, Inc.
P.O. Box 77283
Charlotte, NC 28271
Office: 704-451-3895
ArrieroRealty@gmail.com
Give me a call, shoot me an email or text me - I respond quickly and I stick with you throughout the process. I moved down from Upstate NY (Lake Norman) about 9 years ago and love this area! My territory of expertise is from Statesville to South Charlotte and everywhere in between. Just let me know what your needs are and I can start sending you properties to review so that you have homes to look at when you arrive. I can give you guidance & recommendations on which areas you might like, where you will find the best deals that also meet your requirements, and I can help you through the entire process of negotiating the best price & terms on whatever you select.

I hope to hear from you, and look forward to helping you find your new home. Please check out my website, Zillow.com, Truilia.com and other sites for referrals from my clients, awards I have won for client satisfaction and other information about my background that might make you feel more comfortable knowing you will be in good hands.
Hi Anthony

I would love to show you around Charlotte. I was born and raised in here and know the city well. Please feel free to contact me with what you are looking for and I can start finding you want.

George Dwight
Dwight Brokerage
George@dwightbrokerage.com
704-661-6545
Hi Anthony!

Welcome to Charlotte! Feel free to email/call/text me directly with questions about your relocation. My business partner, Mike Laine, and I will be glad to make time for you during your trip down.

Hope to help!

John Siddons
john.siddons@prucarolinas.com
704-458-1843
Hello there!

Welcome to Charlotte!

I sell everywhere from South Charlotte to Salisbury, and would be more than happy to assist you in your home purchase. I will walk you through the steps of buying, from finding a lender, to offering on a house, to inspections, etc.

Give me a call or shoot me an email and we will connect!

Michael Bowman
Benham Real Estate Group
704-490-5644
Mbowman@benhamrealestate.com