Rent vs Buy in Boca Raton>Question Details

Nyyank21189, Other/Just Looking in Boca Raton, FL

Family in need of nice 3 plus bdrm..Boca Winds area Max: $1650mnth

Asked by Nyyank21189, Boca Raton, FL Thu Apr 30, 2009

I was wondering if there are any homes in West Boca for rent (option to buy)? Possibly in the vicinity of Boca Winds/Loggers Run are for a maximum of 1650. I currently am renting in Ashley Park and love the neighborhood but my landlord wants to move back in at the end of the lease term, therefore will not renew it. My credit is not so great from owning past businesses but my wife and I have good jobs and are very trustworthy people along with our two well behaved children. I want to stay in this neighborhood and not have to pull the kids out of the great schools here. I am a very good tenant and treat my house like its my own and will do the same. Maybe option to buy homes too? I look forward to hearing from you!

Good Day.
I am the Broker / Owner of True Quality Service Realty. I also live in Loggers Run as well. Please give me a call and I will gladly assist you in you home search. All Realtors have the same access to the listings on the MLS, the difference is the Customer Service and Research to ensure to home you are about to rent, is not already going through Foreclosure.
Please give me a call at 954-547-7668.
I am looking forward to helping you and your family.
Have a great day.
Hi I can look for you, I service and live in the west Boca area, Click on my MLX website to look, or I can send you some home rentals in the area