Rent vs Buy in Panama City>Question Details

Lfterrell, Home Buyer in West Chester, PA

Can I use my VA to purchase in Panama?

Asked by Lfterrell, West Chester, PA Mon Apr 8, 2013

Answers

5
Most often, yes you can - This is a great area for both active/retired military purchasing a home!

If you would like help in the home buying process, please give me a call

Kathy Marshall - Realtor®
Prudential Shimmering Sands Realty
850-691-9868
You sure can.... However, not all homes will qualify for a VA mortgage. I've helped several VA buyers find GREAT homes. Give me a call if you would like to set up a time to discuss the buying process. I would be happy to help you.
Brook Simmons
Keller Williams Success Realty
850-814-8259
BrookinPC@kw.com

For more information or to search for all properties available visit
http://www.BrookSellsPC.com
Your VA eligibility is available for a mortgage on any house anywhere that meets the VA requirements. All we need to do is set an appointment with a lender that handles VA loans and we can get started. Call me direct at 850-527-8699 and I will make it happen for you.
Hello there! VA is commonly used here in the Panama City area. If you would like to speak with a local mortgage broker to help you with that, feel free to contact me? By the way, do you have a real estate agent to work with? If not, you may contact me, David Smith, at Exit Realty. My number is (850) 774-7338. I will be happy to help you any way I can.

David Smith
Hi Lfterrell,
I assume your question is if you can use the VA mortgage benefits to purchase a home in Panama City, FL and the answer would be yes. I would be happy to speak with you about your home financing needs and how to maximize your VA benefits to get a home that best suites your family's needs. Please feel free to call me at 866.901.3570 at your convenience and I will work on getting you pre-approved today.
Julie A. Horvath
Northpointe Bank
Area Manager
555 Metro Place North, Suite 320
Dublin, OH 43017
NMLS ID: 563029
866.901.3570 phone