Rent vs Buy in 94949>Question Details

Ferrisr001, Renter in Koloa, HI

Actually I forgot to say rent a nice house with a large yard in Novato that will that large dogs?

Asked by Ferrisr001, Koloa, HI Wed Oct 3, 2012

I am willing to pay a large damage deposit and a sizable rent for a nice house with lots of light since I am an artist.

Answers

2
Sylvia Barry, MAS, CIPS, SRES’s answer
Hi Ferrisr001:

I help my clients with renting out their homes at times. I have to say that it will be difficult to find a nice house with a large yard that will take large dogs, even though your dog might behave really well. However, it is not impossible as there are many animal lovers in Marin county.

It will probably take some time and you might have to call each owner and find out what they will take though.

Sylvia
Sylvia Barry,…, Real Estate Pro in Novato, CA
Hi Ferrisr001:

I may know of the perfect 3 bedroom 2&1/2 bath Novato home with large fenced in yard, and a great dog door so the dogs can just let themselves out to sit on the deck and play in the yard on a sunny day.

How can I contact you to discuss? And when do you need the property? Furnished or Unfurnished?

I am not experienced on answering questions on Trulia so I do not want to give out my contact information in a public forum.