James Michael…, Both Buyer and Seller in Topeka, KS

who can give a repair estimate on the foundation of 410 Nebraska Street, Lawrence KS?

Asked by James Michael Dupont, Topeka, KS Sat Aug 11, 2012

the foundation is falling apart next to the garage. who can give a cost estimate to fix it?

Answers

3
I personal looked at the house. The dirt could be dug away from the walls . The walls could be pushed back and held in place with beams. It should be waterproofed an drain-tile put in. Both sides should have tile put in.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Aug 13, 2012
thanks for your feedback!
Flag Mon Aug 13, 2012
I would suggest calling Eric Keating of Keating Mudjacking out of Topeka, Kansas
. They are the area's best professional foundation repair firm and are reasonably priced. They will come out, evaluate the property and give you a free written estimate.

Best wishes!
Stan
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Aug 12, 2012
Thanks Stan!
Flag Sun Aug 12, 2012
I contacted a company about the repairs and was told they would most likely to have to take down 2 of the walls and build new forms. If you would like more information please feel free to contact me directly.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Aug 11, 2012
Thank you for the valuable input Crystal!
Flag Sun Aug 12, 2012