Fish Princess, Home Owner in Sacramento, CA

what is the price per sq ft for remodel construction in 95831. adding ~700 sq ft, 1 story, level lot, raised foundation. new kitchen, master suite

Asked by Fish Princess, Sacramento, CA Thu Aug 4, 2011

Answers

2
Happyguy’s answer
I cant tell you what the price will be but I have had two homes remodeled (added a bathroom and redid the kitchen in one and the other redid both bathrooms and added an extra dining area and completly remodeled the kitchen and fireplace and the best and lowest bid I found for both jobs was a local contractor. He did great work, but I had to wait to get the second job done because he had a list of clients waiting for him (probably the low prices and the attention to detail, the tiles were all hand finished and it was amazing in the end esp for the price).

He would probably be able to come out and give you an estimate incase you were interested his number was 801-494-4924. Only thing I have noticed is he doesnt check his voice mail messages unless he recognizes the number and so call until you get ahold of him in person, I seriously would recommend him. jfox54@live.com that is his e-mail and his name was James. Id go with him again so Id at least get him to get you an estimate because I have had some terrible work done by others that charged more and Ive never had issues with his work actually having him come in and fix the work a previous contractor did on a house I am flipping. Godd luck
Do you know what you asking?

There are just too many variables:
I would bet that if you had 10 Contractors visit and give you ideas and estimates you could go from $100 to $500,000 and this wouldn't be something where you would want to take the LOW BIDDER!

Are you sure you want to undertake this? Why not look for a house that better meets your needs?

Good luck and may God bless