Remodel & Renovate in 87114>Question Details

Bryan Shank,  in Albuquerque, NM

what is best demographic target for homeowners and home improvements (age of homeowner. tenure of homeowner)?

Asked by Bryan Shank, Albuquerque, NM Fri May 22, 2009

Suggestions for direct marketing strategies, mailing lists, internet?

Question posted May 2009

Bryan has no profile, no sales, no indicated participation since 2009.
I think Bryan has left the building.

Guy's response is exceptional.
This is a really old question but I think there is value in answering it nonetheless. In most industries the first step is to identify your target audience before identifying your marketing strategies. There are statistics that support every avenue but what I have found has the highest return, is simply showing up. If you put a plan in place, see it through. If you're walking a neighborhood and leaving fliers on door steps, don't waste the time and money printing them, filling up with gas and driving there just to stop half way through because its boring. If its direct mail or internet, answer the phone when it rings! Or at least call/email back! People want to work with, that's why they called.