netsuarez2, Home Owner in Naranja, FL

what do i need to do to remodel the whole house and also add a second floor to it , permits and cost of it ???

Asked by netsuarez2, Naranja, FL Fri Jun 15, 2012

Answers

3
netsuarez2’s answer
Thank you Carlos Escamilla.

Now on the other hand Mr. Thomas I was really hopping to add the whole history to the question but trulia just allow me to input 125 c . Here ur answers .

How much would a new car cost? Depends on what u want, need and can afford.

How long is a piece of wood? Depends on what type of wood, what u need it for and budget wise .

Do you actually think that we could give you a number based on the information you've provided, and without even seeing the house? You just could ask for !!!!

We are not even Contractors! We are Realtors. I was hopping for u to have a general idea as a realtor, I guess I was wrong.

Why don't you try the Yellow Pages under Contractors and invide a few estimates? Good advise will do ::: thank you Sr.
It seems like a big project and you should hire a Interior design expert they will help you to get the general contractor great ideas and you will love their work.

Good luck with your project.

Anytime you need to invest some money in Miami give me a call.
How much would a new car cost?

How long is a piece of wood?

Do you actually think that we could give you a number based on the information you've provided, and without even seeing the house?

We are not even Contractors!
We are Realtors.

Why don't you try the Yellow Pages under Contractors and invide a few estimates?

Good luck and may God bless