deanp49@gmai…, Other/Just Looking in Mariposa, CA

looking for a property management company in mariposa, ca and maintenance and remodeling/repair company or person in mariposa, ca

Asked by deanp49@gmail.com, Mariposa, CA Tue Feb 5, 2013

send email to deaanp49@gmail.com
or call 702 726 7486

Answers

2
Hi Deaan,

The Rental Network is the largest and oldest Property Management company in the county. Check out their website at http://www.therentalnetwork.net. They allow the owner to see everything about the property, including copies of leases, maintenance orders and more through the website so you have access to your information 24/7, worldwide. Tenants can pay through the website, and your payments are placed directly into your bank account. They make your life easy.
I also sent you an email to the address mentioned above but for anyone else who might be interested, we offer vacation rental home management services as well as remodelings/repairs and maintenance in Mariposa, CA. You can contact us at yosemitevacation@me.com