Mc, Home Buyer in middleburg, gl

203k lenders in jacksonville, fl

Asked by Mc, middleburg, gl Wed Jun 10, 2009

who are lenders in jacksonville, fl that do FHA 203K loans

Answers

10
John David Adams’ answer
Thanks ! I'm John Adams - a renovation specialist at Wells Fargo. I am the number one producer of renovation loans in the South East for my company. I have learned how to do these loans from the ground up the hard way the last two years. I know the pain that you could go through with using someone that dosent do these loans on a daily basis .... Not every loan officer knows the ins and outs of renovation. If you are an investor or a first time buyer I can help - even if you dont close you loan with me. if I can help your transaction please email me .... fl203k@gmail.com
Web Reference: http://www.fl203k.com
For more information on 203k loans cantact a local Jacksonville Florida Mortgage Loan Originator
Woody Sitteson
Remn Mortgage
904-334-2498
Wells Fargo sucks....they take forever to close a loan and the process, they want you right arm now. I've been trying to close on a house since February it's now almost October. I paid for my appraisal the first week of September ($500) and it's now the 24th and no one will give me my appraisal. They said I have to go through my broker who keeps giving me Rels phone # who is a division of WF (who sucks). How can they get by with this kind of stuff, cause people like us keep doing business with banks like them is why...not me. If you really want a loan broker and a loan to close super, duper fast call Bruce Frink w/ Voyage Finacial @ 407.571.6916 and tell him I referred (Mrs. Taylor) you and he will know why....because your like me and have had a NOTHING BUT NIGHTMARES WITH WELLS FARGO'S LOAN PROCESSING !!!
Call Lewis Sport, Manager with Wells Fargo in Orange Park. He closed more 203k loans in NE Florida during 2009 than anyone else. He understands and closes FHA 203k streamlines, Full 203k's involving a HUD consultant, and Conventional Renovation through Fannie Mae. He is the expert in this area

904-779-4239 office
904-599-5919 cell
lewis.sport@wellsfargo.com
Hi MC,
I would be happy to assist you in finding a specialist in your market. I'm a renovation specialist with Wells Fargo Home Mortgage. As you can see from all of the previous post, we have quite a presence in your market ;)

Will Addo
Renovation Specialist
Wells Fargo Home Mortgage
Mc,
Gibraltar Mortgage has a loan officer in my office here in Jacksonville that I would recommend. Gibraltar Mortgage is a division of Wells Fargo and they are local. If you are interested in her information, I would be happy o provide it to you! Good Luck!
MC,

Wells Fargo does have great 203K programs. there si a strealined and a full version. These are best for the short sales and foreclosures that need a little more love than the rest of the homes. The good thing is most of those homes are purely cosmetic, and the 203K covers pools too. Our office has an in house Wells Fargo Lender. Lisa Doherty. her cell is 904-521-1005 and her email is lisa.doherty@wellsfargo.com . She is also approved for the downpayment assistance programs. You can search foreclosures on this site:

http://www.jacksonvillehomesbycc.com.z57preview.com/mx/Forec…
Brad said what I was going to - Wells Fargo. If you want to work with a local Wells Fargo person, Tom Reber is simply the BEST! Tom's knowledge and enthusiasm for his industry is amazing. You can reach him at 904-318-1058 or email at Thomas.Reber@WellsFargo.com.
I do not benefit in any way financially by recommending Tom, it's just that he's great to work with and can help you with all your questions. Good luck!
Web Reference: http://teamalters.com
Mc,

Marilyn Campbell has a wealth of knowledge! She works out of my office but also covers
2 others. Contact info below.

Home Mortgage Consultant
Gibraltar Mortgage, LLC
An Affiliate Of Wells Fargo Home Mortgage
MAC M1799-011
1000 Sawgrass Village Drive, Suite 101
Ponte Vedra, FL 32082
(904)285-0808 Tel
(866)493-1791 Fax
(904)446-0382 Cell
marilyn.campbell@gibraltarmortgagegroup.com

https://www.homeloans.com/wfhm/marilyn-campbell1
Wells Fargo has wide array of FHA and Coventional lending programs, including the 203k program through FHA. They also have Conventional rehab programs for second homes or investment properties. More information can be found via my website or a call to my office for specific guidelines.

Brad Benson
941-363-5001
Sarasota, FL