Remodel & Renovate in 75758>Question Details

Roy, Home Owner in 75758

i would hate to see these homes fall apart. i live close and can see to it that repairs are made as needed.

Asked by Roy, 75758 Sun Apr 10, 2011

Help the community by answering this question:


If you are trying to buy the homes then you should contact a Realtor to sell what they are being offered at. If you think they are a threat to the community and need to be condemned then you should contact your city hall for the correct procedure.
Web Reference:
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Apr 10, 2011
Unclear, are they bank owned...If the homes pose a safety threat, you can consider reporting them to your local town....
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Apr 10, 2011
If you are speaking about bank owned homes in your neighborhood, you may be able to speak with the listing agents to see if they are in need of someone. In most cases you will need to be licensed and insured, and possibly become an approved vender with the bank or assett management companies.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Apr 10, 2011
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer