Remodel & Renovate in 33063>Question Details

Tish, Home Buyer in 33063

i was told that in order to do a 203k loan if i am permanent resident and not a us citizen i will need a credit score of 640.

Asked by Tish, 33063 Wed Mar 3, 2010

is only 620 what can i do in order to get this loan.

Help the community by answering this question:


As Sam says, try a different lender. That's what competition is all about. Good Luck.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Mar 3, 2010
Tish...Lenders can have different overlays in regards to their investor requirements, even though each offers the same FHA 203k loan....Please call me and I will be happy to discuss your particular situation.

Sam Thompson 770-301-0527
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Mar 3, 2010
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer