Boludo24, Home Buyer in Charlotte County, FL

i was looking for a electrician.. i have a gfi that does not trip when it should and some otther small issues please contact me here if interested

Asked by Boludo24, Charlotte County, FL Sat Apr 21, 2012

lights dim from time to time and breaker trips occasionally without many things running. i live in port charlotte, contact me if you are licenced and interested

Help the community by answering this question:


You can contact Mike Schnell at 941-662-0381. He is an electrician in Charlotte County, FL.

Tammy Hayes, Realtor
Green Lion Realty, Port Charlotte, FL
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Apr 21, 2012
thanks for suggestion. i would rather use a recommended person then guessing by looking in yellowpages
Flag Sat Apr 21, 2012

You may want to try a different sounding board. Trulia is really more geared toward those interested in buying, selling, or leasing real estate. If you know a Realtor locally, I would bet they know of a reliable electrician. :-)
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Apr 21, 2012
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2014 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer