Remodel & Renovate in 08869>Question Details

Ann Sheeran, Home Buyer in 08876

i have a two bedroom detached ranch in raritan boro. i am considering going up with 2 huge bedrooms and a bath

Asked by Ann Sheeran, 08876 Thu Nov 13, 2008

is my home worth much more as a three bedroom or should i just make repairs and keep as a two bdrm 1 bath. need selling prices of both 2 and 3 bedrooms

Hi Ann!

I am a local realtor with RE/MAX Hills and Valley on Route 202. If you would like a no obligation CMA on your home, showing the value as both a two bedroom and 3 bedroom home, please feel free to contact me at: or 908-268-2124. I have been in the real estate industry since 1985 in Somerset County.
The most reliable data is found through Realtors. Zillow is not always correct. If you would like, I can get you in touch with a Realtor with " the heart of a teacher" in you area.

Ryan Newlin
Web Reference:
Generally speaking, many buyers will prefer a 3 bedroom/ 2 bath home. And if you need/want 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms in your life, then it makes sense for you. If you would like an opinion specific to your area and situation, you should ask the opinion of a local realtor. They could also tell you which finishes would be most desirable for resale value vs. cost.
Web Reference: